Good morning. I hope you have an exciting week this week. I'm sure you have a lot of things to do. We are back to the handout sheets. I am being strengthened with might by Your Spirit in the inner man. People do a lot of things to strengthen their outer man; but sadly too few do anything to strengthen their inner man. The strengthening comes through the Holy Spirit – we just need to allow Him to do it. Of course you need to "eat right". We eat right by reading and meditating upon His word. Our effort – our might. His Spirit – His might. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of Your might. I am empowered through my union with You and I am drawing strength from You. What is the source of your strength? If it is not God you fail even when you succeed. And so you know as we said before: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me. It's not just being ready for things we know are coming; it's being ready for those things which surprise us. When I pray, You answer me and encourage me by giving me all the strength I need. Father thank You for giving the reader all the strength he/she needs to face his/her problems every day. Help him/her to be an overcomer in every situation. Help him/her to be ready for any problems that try to surprise him/her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Therefore I exhort you, be imitators of me